National Rescue Award for Swimming Teachers & Coaches (NRASTC)
NRASTC is a supervision and rescue qualification for teachers working on the poolside or in the water during programmed activities, such as a swimming lesson. It is suitable for teachers working in a wide range of swimming pools where the water is deeper than the teachers’ standing depth and meets the Individual sites risk assessment.
- The Teacher, swimming pool and class management
- Intervention rescue and emergency action
- CPR and first aid
- Be aged 16 or older at the time of the assessment
- Be able to swim 50m
- Surface dive to the deepest part the pool
- Climb out without help and without using steps or ladders.
£120 and includes your manual and certification